- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
Founded in 1889, Felton Institute is the oldest nonsectarian, nonprofit charitable social-services provider in the City and County of San Francisco. Our mission is to respond to human needs with cutting-edge social services and treatments that combine the best social science research with cultural sensitivity, a deep respect for the consumer, and a commitment to social justice.
FISCAL ANAYLYST HIGHLIGHTS OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Prepare, maintain, and analyze balance sheets, income statements, and other financial records and reports
- Monitor disbursements (such as payments to vendors) and research problems to identify issues and recommend corrections
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Defending budget recommendations against management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget.
- Estimating and forecasting future financial needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA with emphasis in Business or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 3 years with accounting or experience in similar positions.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- High analytical skills.
- Excellent spreadsheet, database, and word-processing skills, some SAGE100 Accounting experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
1005 Atlantic Ave.Alameda, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Felton Institute
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?