Feldco Des Plaines, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Feldco Outside Sales Representative - Des Plaines
Feldco Sales Representatives make $80,000 to $85,000 per year with no degree required! Apply today and let us help you reach your full earning potential!
Let’s face it: Sales Reps can choose to sell for anyone… So why do so many choose Feldco?
- SALES AT FELDCO MEANS NO CANVASSING, NO COLD CALLING, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- ALL LEADS ARE PRE-QUALIFIED AND SCHEDULED SO THE LEGWORK IS DONE FOR YOU
- WE OFFER AN EXTENSIVE, 30 DAY PAID TRAINING PROGRAM SO YOU’RE SET TO SUCCEED
- OUR BASE SALARY IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE AND OUR COMMISSIONS ARE UNCAPPED
- WE OFFER MONTHLY, QUARTERLY AND ANNUAL BONUS INCENTIVES FOR YOU
- WE OFFER FULL BENEFITS INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, WELLNESS REIMBURSEMENTS & 401K JUST TO NAME A FEW
- WE ARE FOCUSED ON CAREER ADVANCEMENT; 2 OF OUR CURRENT DIRECTORS ARE FORMER SALES REPS AS ARE SEVERAL OF OUR MANAGEMENT STAFF
AND IF THOSE REASONS AREN’T ENOUGH, APPLY TODAY AND WE’LL SHOW YOU WHY WE WERE NAMED ONE OF CHICAGO’S TOP WORKPLACES FOR THE 7th TIME IN 2020!
We are looking for experienced Sales professionals to join our successful, highly-motivated sales team at Feldco Factory Direct. For over 40 years, Feldco has focused on delighting customers by making home improvement projects simple. With the industry’s best representatives providing in-home sales consultations that demonstrate the outstanding quality of service our customers love us for, the growth opportunities are endless. Want to join a proven winner that has been consistently labeled the best in the industry? Apply today!
Job Responsibilities include:
- During the Feldco Sales Training Program, you will:
- Become a Feldco Windows, Siding & door and product knowledge expert and learn the ins and outs of the window, door and siding products we sell.
- Learn the Feldco sales process that has turned so many of our sales recruits into success stories!
- Practice and perfect their in-home sales demonstration to maximize the conversion of leads to windows, doors and siding products to become a selling machine!
- Once you have completed the Feldco Sales Training Program, Feldco Representatives will:
- Drive out to all sales appointments as they are pre-qualified & scheduled by our call center and sales management teams
- Drive to customers homes and conduct in-home product demonstrations following the Feldco sales process with regard to customer’s specific project needs
- Convert and close in-home sales demonstrations into sales
- Own the Customer experience through coordination with Feldco’s Call Center, Finance & Operations departments to make sure customers receive an exceptional and delightful experience until completion of their project
- Utilize sales and problem-solving skills to better serve external and internal customers
- Achieve or exceed individual sales goals and company sales metrics standards and make great money while doing so!
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Two or more years sales experience required (in-home sales preferred)
- Demonstrated intelligence and problem-solving ability
- Accountability for customer satisfaction and inside sales and service process
- Reliability and consistency with both internal and external customers
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Bilingual candidates are a plus, but it is not a requirement
FeldcoWhy Work Here?
Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2020 by the Chicago Tribune, making us a 7 time award winner!
Feldco began with one man and one goal when Bernie Feld started selling windows in Chicago. His aim was to provide homeowners the very best value and experience with their home improvement projects. Still family owned and operated for almost 50 years, we have become well-known for our replacement windows, siding and doors and our commitment to customer delight. We have been named Window and Door Magazine’s Dealer of the Year three times and have been recognized for our excellent customer service. Our original showroom in Evergreen Park still serves Chicago homeowners. Our main offices once resided in Norridge, and now a location in Des Plaines serves as headquarters with corporate offices, a distribution center and our company’s largest showroom.
125 east oakton streetDes Plaines, IL