Customer Service Specialist / Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our successful, highly-motivated team at Feldco, the #1 Window and Door Company in the America (recognized by Window and Door Magazine). We have 40 years of experience in delighting customers by making home improvement projects simple.
Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2020 by the Chicago Tribune making us a 7 time award winner! Check out the article by searching “Feldco Top Workplace 2020” on Google!
What can Feldco Offer You?
Leadership – We are the largest replacement window, door and siding company in the Midwest, and we take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the market
Growth – We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently continuing to expand into new markets
Advancement – We have recently promoted many internal staff members to management positions, and offer external training and tuition reimbursement for personal development
Security – We operate profitability and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees
Professionalism – We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations
Teamwork – We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers
- Calling clients to schedule service, measurement and installation appointments.
- Resolve product or service concerns by clarifying customer’s issues.
- Open and maintain customer accounts and update I.T. system.
- Contribute to team results by working closely with field staff and other departments.
- Receive, assemble, file, and organize job packets.
- Complete necessary paperwork and data entry to process permits and purchasing.
- Process on-order and completion payments for services and contracts.
- Notify Installation Companies of daily work and customer expectations.
- Answer phones to assist customers when they call.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be a team player.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
Preferred Skill Set
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Home improvement / construction industry experience, although not necessary.
- Full-Time Position.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm; Would require Saturday availability once per month
FeldcoWhy Work Here?
Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2021 by the Chicago Tribune, making us a 8 time award winner!
125 East Oakton StreetDes Plaines, IL