Assistant Center Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
City Cave Float & Wellness Center aims to build healthier communities through services that support the mental and physical wellbeing of our clients through float therapy, infrared saunas and massage therapy. The brand is on the fast track to success as it is the fastest growing health and wellness brand in the Southern Hemisphere.
We are opening our doors at City Cave Flagler Village, Fort Lauderdale and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced assistant Manager to assist our center Manager in leading our newest center to success. This role will be responsible in assisting the oversight of all areas of center operations through leading and coaching the team, driving sales growth, and executing operational requirements to deliver excellence across the Center. This role suits someone who loves to support our clients through exceptional customer service ensuring the best City Cave experience.
· Assist in overall operational control and performance of the City Cave Center.
· Maintain sales and second line of income targets.
· Merchandising of inventory.
· Linen inventory.
· Complete daily and weekly reports for management.
· Administration and Diary Management.
· Complete water chemistry test and treat effectively.
· Respond to all customer feedback and enquiries promptly.
· Ensure all facilities and services are in a safe and operational capacity.
· Assist with marketing efforts for the center.
· Ensure that dress standards are maintained by all employees in the center.
· Ensure that the customer service needs and expectations are exceeded daily.
· Ensure the facility remains clean and well presented at all times.
· Make sure all Float Rooms are clean and dry between clients.
· Assist with new employee orientations to center.
· Assist with Massage therapist onboarding.
· Assist with HR management tasks
· Assist with performance reviews Go1.
· Onsite training and brand compliance.
· Supplier Communication.
· Passionate about the Wellness industry and helping others.
· Positive attitude.
· Strong work ethic.
· Clean and tidy appearance.
· High-level communication skills.
· Ability to work to a deadline.
· Responsible and organized.
· You have at least 2 years of experience in sales, customer service and managing others. preferably in a luxury hotel or spa environment
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays between 8:30am to 9:30pm.
Why work for us? City Cave Benefits
· Work for the leading brand in float, sauna and massage therapies in the Southern Hemisphere.
· Join a team that ensures we always aim to satisfy our clients and continually set our standards higher.
· Employee discounted City Cave services.
· Benefits – Voluntary group Aflac insurance, paid time off, health insurance benefits available.
Join this amazing company by Clicking APPLY now!
Feens Wellness LLC DBA City Cave Flagler Village
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Wellness Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.