- $19 to $20 Hourly
Title: Assembly Clerk
Reports to: Shop Foreman
Job Description: Completes kitting, assembly and packaging processes according to established operating procedures by performing the following duties
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· ASSEMBLY & PRODUCTION of accessory kits
· Assembly line in a commercial manufacturing environment
· Labeling product and packages
· Packaging/Loading products (repacking)
· Tagging merchandise
· Use of Sealer machine, packing tape dispenser
· Continual use of manual dexterity
· Accuracy and precision is crucial in this role
· Dependability and strong work ethic needed.
· Special projects, tasks as assigned
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work performed in a shop environment.
· Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
· May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly sit, stand and use hands. The employee is frequently required to walk and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Lifting on occasion of up to 50lbs.
Feeney, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
We are one of the fastest growing companies with in our field and continue to lead our industry in quality while consistently exceeding expectations by our commitment to being partners of choice with our employees and customers.
Feeney Makes It Easy!
At Feeney, Inc., our formula for success begins with the highest-quality ingredients: our employees. Each one plays a key role in creating our professional, collaborative environment and contributing to our success as the leading supplier of Architectural products for the building industry. We are one of the fastest growing companies with in our field and continue to lead our industry in quality while consistently exceeding expectations by our commitment to being partners of choice with our employees and customers.
2603 Union StreetOakland, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.