Einstein Bros. Bagels Baker
- Posted: over a month ago
Einstein Bros. Bagels
At Coffee & Bagel Brands, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone's day and putting a smile on their face!
About the Baker:
- Rise and Shine! This role is the lynchpin to our team - rising (like our amazing bagels) while much of the world is still asleep to begin preparing our delicious bagels and bakery treats!
- The Baker is responsible for overall product inventory and baking processes in the store.
- Maintains consistent inventory and flow of bagels while supporting daily catering goals.
- This position works with team members to understand the expectations of bagel products, proper handling, new directives, and customer orders.
What we are looking for:
- Early risers!
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Coffee & Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Feel Good Reasons to join our crew:
- Weekly Pay
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- $250 Sign on Bonus for Hourly Positions
- $500 Sign on Bonus for Managers
- Summer Bonus up to $400
- Quarterly Bonus for Managers up to Four times a year
- Employee Referral Program
Feel Good Brands
AddressLas Vegas, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?