Feeding Missouri is searching for a communications pro who knows how to connect with target audiences and decision-makers in the coming decade. This is a perfect job for someone seeking flexibility while also making a positive impact throughout our state.
The ideal candidate will be able to tell the compelling stories of our members and clients. Mastery of social media,e-communications, and graphic design necessary. Advocacy experience required. Grant writing experience is a big plus.
The successful candidate will be a hard-working,creative problem solver who is self-directed and motivated to help the people we serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, strategic communications or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of experience in public relations, communications or related field.
- Previous experience advocating for issues and ideas.
- Strong writing skills. Seriously – show us your best!
- Proficiency with graphic design software and layout concepts. Know how to make something look good? Let’s see it!
- Demonstrated success in social media planning and implementation.
- Creative thinker and idea generator.
- The ability to work independently.
Is this you? Then let us know. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits – and a chance to make a difference!