Business Analyst: Risk Management & Audit Support
Fedsight Consulting is seeking a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing team! You will support the delivery of technology related projects for Consumer Protection Financial Bureau (CFPB) Office of Technology and Innovation Project Management Office (PMO) Support Services. The Bureau’s Office of Technology and Innovation (T&I) supports the CFPB mission by managing and operating CFPB’s Information Technology (IT) applications, data and computing infrastructure.
- Provide support audit and internal controls of IT projects and the organization
- Provide recommendations to improve processes and approaches and focus on innovative ideas in the areas of workforce engagement, organizational change management, and portfolio reporting.
- Perform Front Office support activities including correspondence coordination, reporting and data calls, and SharePoint management.
- Coordinate and manage the intake process for new technology requests from the business and from within T&I
- Facilitate the formation and on-going prioritization of T&I’s portfolio using a repeatable process and defined criteria.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the health of the T&I Project portfolio including developing best practices, performance measures, and improving standards.
- Support portfolio governance, including facilitation of ongoing project governance meetings, administrative support, and ongoing review and enhancement of meeting materials.
- Support the maintenance and enhancement of project standards including governance process improvements.
- Collaborate with Organizational Change Management (OCM) team and develop and execute communication plans for T&I portfolio and project work, priorities, and impacts across the Bureau to provide transparency into T&I’s work.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent
- Experience with POWER APPS
- Five (5) years of experience conducting business analysis and capturing business and technical requirements for IT projects
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, JIRA, Service Now, Excel (i.e. pivot tables), Project, Microsoft Teams, and business intelligence tools such as Tableau and PowerBI.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be U.S. Citizen
• Industry standard business analyst certification(s) such as Certified Business Analysis
Professional (CBAP) or Certified Scrum Master
• Previous Jira and ServiceNow experience
If you are a highly organized individual with a passion for managing complex projects in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and make a significant impact on our client’s success.
Please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience.Company DescriptionFedsight Consulting is an SBA certified HUBZone small business focused on data analysis, systems development and integration, and business process improvement.
Fedsight Consulting is seeking smart, creative individuals interested in helping grow something truly special in the federal markets. Ideal candidates will have a broad range of skills, the versatility to learn new subject matter quickly, and the desire to both deliver solutions that make a difference.Company DescriptionFedsight Consulting is an SBA certified HUBZone small business focused on data analysis, systems development and integration, and business process improvement. \r\n\r\nFedsight Consulting is seeking smart, creative individuals interested in helping grow something truly special in the federal markets. Ideal candidates will have a broad range of skills, the versatility to learn new subject matter quickly, and the desire to both deliver solutions that make a difference.
Fedsight LLCTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh Business Analyst: Risk Management & Audit Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.