Team Lead Help Desk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FedPoint, previously doing business as LTC Partners, was founded in 2002 and is a versatile administrator of large-scale insurance and benefits programs. We are hiring a Help Desk Team lead to join our team! This is an exciting role working in a 400-person company with big aspirations, and a wonderful culture.
The Help Desk Team Lead, is responsible for providing direction and ensuring customer support objectives are met. This role assists with management, support, and maintenance for the ongoing day to day operations of the Help Desk. They will coordinate support issues and service requests between the Help Desk staff and the System/Network Engineers. They will ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity. This job requires the lead to be hands-on and have the skillset to solve technical issues.
Associates degree in an Information Technology field preferred.
MCP and/or A+ certification preferred.
3 year of prior experience in the operation and support of an IT Help Desk.
1 year as a Help Desk Lead.
Experience supporting software and hardware platforms including Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2013.
Experience troubleshooting laptop, VPN connections, remote issue, fax, printer and IP phones
Experience with VMWare View and zero clients.
Knowledge of Active Directory, antivirus, encryption, and Sharepoint preferred.
Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
Must be able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members, managers and customers.
In addition to working for an excellent company, with great people and culture, what’s in it for you?
Here’s just a sampling of some of the benefits that full-time members of the FedPoint family receive:
- Comprehensive orientation and on-boarding to get you acclimated to your new job and your new company.
- 6% matching 401k contribution, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Lots of Paid Time off – 3 weeks’ vacation, 7 sick days, 3 personal days, and 12 paid holidays!
- Competitive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and disability insurance, along with Flexible Spending Accounts, and a generous Retirement Program.
- Generous tuition reimbursement program to support career goals.
- Corporate Giving and Matching Gifts Program.
- A wide variety of personal, professional, and career development programs available.
- Comprehensive wellness program offering a variety of resources and activities to help your wellbeing in the following areas: career, financial, mental & emotional, physical and social & community.
FedPoint is an equal opportunity employer. Our company is a Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor and committed to hiring veterans.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fedpoint
Get fresh HELP DESK Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.