Fedora Intertech Akron, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Install and service intrusion, access control, video surveillance and fire alarm systems
- Interpret scopes of work and blueprints
- Abide by building code standards and company safety standards
- Identify and prepare pathways and supports for new cabling system installations
- Pull copper and coaxial cable in backbone, horizontal and riser environments
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read blueprints
- Knowledge of electronics and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Technical degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Experience performing installation duties in commercial security or related industries
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
- Ability to drive to and from work office and work sites
- Full healthcare package including medical, health savings account (HSA), dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company paid life insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Personal Time Off (PTO) beginning at 15 days per year.
- Nine company paid holidays.
- Monday through Friday work schedule
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fedora IntertechWhy Work Here?
We are a cutting-edge commercial security integration company providing great benefits and a great working atmosphere!
Our vision is to be recognized as a leading security and systems provider implementing best of breed technology, innovating valuable solutions and serving as a trusted partner to our customers while having the best working environment.
1035 Evans AveAkron, OH
ConstructionView all jobs at Fedora Intertech