Technical Security work to be performed in DC, MD, and VA
Technical Security Installation Technician. This Technical Security Installation Technician will be responsible for maintenance and installation of the security systems, components, and infrastructure. The systems to be maintained by the Technical Security Installation Technician are Access Control, CCTV, Video Management Software, Intercoms, Alarms, and others. This position is a Technician position and the desired candidate will be self- motivated and will have the skill set to interface directly with the end customer and factory representatives. This Technical Security Installation Technician position will allow the right candidate the opportunity to establish best practices for service engagement in a technical environment. We are looking for an individual who can work well both independently and in teams to solve challenging support issues. If you are a troubleshooter who can see above the fray and identify improvement opportunities with a knack for impressing the client, this is the position for you
- 3-5+ years previous experience in Security preferably as a Technical Security Installation Technician
- Have a working knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms, Intrusion detection and Network Infrastructure
- -A strong familiarization in basic electrical fundamentals, Relay Logic and Applied Theory
- Be a US Citizen and consent to full background check
- Have a valid US driver’s license as local travel is required
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to unload ladder from fleet vehicle and climb ladder.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP basics/basic networking concepts
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner always.
- Can pass drug and background check
- Implementation and Maintenance of Intercom Systems, Intrusion detection systems and Access Control and Video Surveillance systems
- Experience evaluating, designing and implementing electronic security technologies
- Proven experience in low voltage and access control hardware
-Experience and/or certifications with Lenel or AMAG access control systems
-Experience with Bosch Security Systems (CCTV, Access Control, IDS)
COMPANY BENEFITS :
1. Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Experience/Certifications)
2. Company Medical insurance for employees, which includes Dental.
3. Holidays and paid Vacation and sick leave.
Job Type: Full-time
- Access Control/CCTV: 3 years minimum
- Security Integration: 3 years minimum
Federal Professional SolutionsFederal Professional Solutions is a leading network infrastructure solution provider that designs, builds, manages, and operates IT, telecommunications, and technical security networks. We help our clients achieve their mission by enabling secure connectivity throughout their network. Federal Professional Solutions offers our employees an exciting environment to further their career. We are looking for qualified individuals to be part of our growing team of industry leaders and technical professionals.