- Posted: over a month ago
Since our inception, FedSync has stood for Accountability, Integrity, Teaming, Value, Innovation, and Quality. Values that make us who we are. Our vision is to be an organization that works with innovative, leading minds and forward thinking personalities of our time, to deliver solutions looking beyond today. Our mission is to deliver federal government with solutions that are innovative and proven, to transform the organization by providing best suited tools and people and prepare it for tomorrows' challenges. For us and our clients, our people matter.
FedSync is looking for multiple consultants at different levels (junior, mid, and senior) to support the below task and duties for our Federal client.
The following is a shortlist of duties and objectives:
- Performs business analysis and capital planning functions associated with the investment control processes; including requirements documenting, flow charting, presenting, and reporting regarding compliance with regulation and policy.
- Interprets policy, regulation, guidance, and advises of solutions and implementation strategies.
- Supports government offices (Capital Planning and OMB Major IT Business) in preparing the reconciliation of data for spending, variance analysis, trend reviews, and as needed and required by OMB and Agency deliverables.
- Supports preparation, execution, and submission of budgets.
- Analyze budget data to identify discrepancies and make recommendations to address those discrepancies.
- Conduct quarterly audits to determine artifacts are developed and approved as per OMB guidance and agency policies.
- Provide feedback on draft documentation and assists in developing templates for various business requirements.
- Assist government to perform operational analysis (OA) and alternative analysis (AoA) to make recommendations.
- Develop SOP, guides, and general trainings.
- Support daily/routine/ad hoc activities related to the CPIC program support.
- Present trainings to Federal agency end-users and stakeholders.
- Create high-impact presentations for senior client leaders.
- Independently responsible for deliverables, as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Finance, or Management Information Systems.
- Understanding of TBM (Technology Business Management). PPBE (Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution) lifecycle, and OMB guidance
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and proficient in Visio
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government Clearance for the purpose of having Federal agency building access (requires ability to work for any US employer)
- Exposure to Power BI, Tableau (preferred)
- Exposure in process improvement techniques, or BPR (Business Process Reengineering)
- Post building re-opening, as decided by government, performs work on-site (Rockville, MD - FDA offices) on government facilities (between 7.30am - 3.30pm, core work hours), as well reports to contractor/FedSync offices when required
- Telework from home and corporate offices (Tysons Corner, VA) during government closures
Federal Integrated Systems Corporation d/b/a FedSync does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. FedSync is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Federal Integrated System
BusinessView all jobs at Federal Integrated System