FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a Senior IT DevOps to work in the Falls Church, VA area. A United States Citizenship is required and must be able to hold a Public Trust clearance to be considered for this position.
- Experience in managing ITIL and ITSM solutions
- Experience in developing and implementing Test & Evaluation (T&E) Management approach which closely aligns T&E Services, processes, areas, and functions to most current ITIL levels of ITIL Stages such as Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement
- Hands-on experience in leveraging ITIL Service Validation and Testing Process, and Continual Service Improvement.
- Experience in developing T&E services by leveraging DevOps culture and toolset to achieve the Automation of Platform, Software, and Cybersecurity delivery
- Experience in DevOps practices and tools to aid in the designing, implementing, and using the necessary standardized tools, processes, and procedures to support T&E services
- Experience in Atlassian Suite of products
- Experience with Defense Health Agency (DHA) Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) systems to include AHLTA, CHCS, Essentris, EBMS, ICP, HAIMS, AWP, SPORTS, TOL, Clinical Support applications etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
Certifications: - Desired
- ITIL Practitioner
- ITIL Intermediate in the Service Lifecycle modules preferably Service Transition (ST), Service Operation (SO) or Continual Service Improvement (CSI) or ITIL Intermediate in the Service Capability module - Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- AWS or MS Azure DevOps Certification
- Must be able to hold a Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC’S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.