Federal Government Experts is looking to hire top talent for potential promotion and upward mobility in supporting one of our premier federal clients.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of acquisition management
- Extensive knowledge of federal and DoD contracting principles (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD Directives and Instructions, laws, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of price and cost analysis sufficient to review proposals against previous history, actual and estimates expenditures, and established rates to determine price reasonableness or to determine a negotiation position
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques off act-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to develop concrete action plans to solve problems.
- Contract writing system and Procurement Database II - PD2 experience preferable, but not required.
- REQUIRED - Min Bachelor's (4 year degree) - with at least 24 semester hours in accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management Baccalaureate degree (Any Field of Study)
- REQUIRED - Minimum 5 years of Contracting Specialist (Contracting Officer) experience as (1102) or equivalent.
- Preferred - DEFENSE ACQUISITION WORKFORCE INITIATIVE ACT - DAWIA Level II/III or FAC - C LEVEL II/III
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year