About Fedelta Home Care:
As a local, privately owned company, Fedelta Home Care and its professional caregivers proudly serve families and individuals throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties in Western Washington with offices in Seattle and Federal Way. Fedelta was awarded the Better Business Bureau's prestigious "Western Washington Business of the Year - Large Business Customer Service Award for 2006", and earned an "A+" rating from the BBB.
This position is responsible for answering phone inquiries and providing information to internal and external clients. This position will handle incoming calls, perform general administrative duties, and assist other staff with overflow work including (but not limited to): word processing, data entry, and internet research tasks, compliance administrative duties, running reports and managing our phone system.
- Operate telephone switchboard. This includes answering, screening, or forwarding calls, providing information to our callers, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform general administrative duties including (but not limited to) assisting with special projects, data entry, data verification, file auditing, preparing marketing materials, assisting with supply orders, etc.
- Greeting any visitors, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations within the office.
- Transmit information or documents to clients using computer, mail, or facsimile machine
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, restocking office supplies,
- Filing and maintaining records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Run compliance reports to insure compliance with caregiver’s required insurance, licenses, and certifications are all up to company and state standards
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the scope and knowledge required of this position
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Aptitudes
- Able to read, write, and communicate fluently and professionally in English
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, ensuring work is completed accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to adhere to our time and attendance policy
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years (24 months) professionally relevant experience in a similar office environment
- Health Care/Medical Office experience strongly preferred
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
This position works indoors in a general office environment with standard office equipment available. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 15% of the time. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.This position requires a tremendous amount of phone and in-person interaction and requires that the employee be able to read, write, and communicate professionally in English.
About our Company:
We are a very DYNAMIC and CHANGING/GROWING company. We are a locally owned, small agency that is committed to providing the best service to our clients possible. We are a diverse group of individuals and value diversity and individual expression.
What We Offer our Employees:
- 401K Retirement plan after 90 days of employment with immediate vesting and up to 50% company match of up to 6% of employee contribution
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (Eligible on the first date of the month after your date of hire)
- Pet Insurance for your four-legged friends
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick and Safe Time and Paid vacation benefits
- FREE Snacks, water, coffee, and teas in the office
- Laid back work environment
- Bring your approved DOG TO WORK with you!
- Company sponsored events, Employee of the Quarter, and other employee recognition programs
Come and JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you!