The AR / Billing Specialist reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for weekly and monthly invoicing, as well as accounts receivable
Essential Functions Include:
· Weekly and monthly invoicing/billing to clients (about 100 clients weekly) and third parties, as well as billing by the specifications for each client
· Accounts receivable management
· Close coordination with other departments to ensure accuracy of hours, billings, and other charges
· Compiling various financial reports and auditing accounts for accuracy
· Client-oriented customer service and professionalism over the phone, and patience when interacting with clients
Required knowledge, skill, and abilities:
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
· Associate's Degree or applicable experience
· Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
· Excellent capability with A/R, reconciling, and reporting.
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Excellent ability to work with multiple software programs at one time.
· Ability to organize and manage the accounting and bookkeeping process autonomously.
Preferred skills and abilities:
· Advanced Experience using Quick Books preferred
· Experience with Paychex payroll software
Status: Full-Time, non-exempt, hourly
About Fedelta Home Care:
Fedelta is dedicated to providing care, guidance and support to preserve the physical and emotional well-being of seniors and their families. Caring for an elderly relative who has begun to experience physical or mental challenges is something that most people don’t want to think about until they have no choice. When that time comes, it is important not to put quick answers before long-term solutions. Fedelta is passionate about providing information, choice and true continuity of care management, from companions for elderly home care to advanced in-home nursing, as well as RN or MSW care management and unbiased, client-centered senior living referral services.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K plan with matching and immediate vesting (after 90 days)
- Short-Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, and Accident Insurance
- Pet-Friendly office!
- Pet Insurance offered
- Vacation and PSST (Paid Sick and Safe Time)
- Fun, dynamic environment with supervisors who have years of industry experience
- Monetary rewards for longevity
- Employee appreciation events