Join us at Fedcap for an exciting career with Article 31 in Bronx, NY. Positions available for Full-Time and part-time Fee-for-service.
Fedcap Rehabilitation Services, Inc. (www.fedcap.org) was launched in 1935 by three WWI veterans who came home from war and could not find work due to their injuries. Today Fedcap Rehabilitation Services, Inc. is a vibrant, growing company working throughout the Northeast placing people with disabilities in living wage jobs in high visible areas such as Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. In addition to Total Facilities Management, Fedcap Rehabilitation Services has commercial businesses operating within the Manufacturing, Print and Document Imaging and Security sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Agency requirements for qualitative and quantitative contacts with clients. Includes conducting intake interviews, rendering diagnoses in accordance with DSM criteria, providing crisis intervention, providing psychotherapy in various treatment modalities, conducting telephone referrals, providing advocacy, case management and referrals.
- Meet Agency requirements for qualitative and quantitative documentation. Includes writing progress notes, treatment plans, intake assessments, correspondence regarding clients, termination summaries, progress notes and any and all other required documentation.
- Assess the needs of the whole consumer/family including their basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter.
- Ensure that referrals are made to appropriate internal and external services as required to meet the needs of the consumer and their families.
- Direct Service: Maintain a caseload of clients with the expectation of delivering a minimum of 5.5 hours of direct service per day. Conduct individual, family, marital and group therapy as dictated by the clinical needs of the client and the program.
- Monitoring and coordinating psychiatrist psychopharmacology appointments.
- Responsible for all administrative and clinical documentation associated with direct service clients. Maintain content and format of casework record according to regulatory guidelines.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for Agency reimbursement for services in a thorough, complete, accurate and timely fashion in order to insure both the smooth delivery of service as well as fiscal viability of the Agency.
- Contribute to the development of treatment protocols, clinical pathways and policy papers as needed.
- Participate in in-service trainings and attend relevant workshops/conferences at the request of or with the permission the Clinical Supervisor and/or Clinical Manager.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from a nationally accredited institution
Experience and Training
- Valid New York State LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LCAT or LMFT license.
- Obtain NPI immediately upon employment.
- Must obtain and maintain all licensure/certifications for which employee is educationally and professionally eligible in New York State.
- Must obtain Medicare provider number when eligible.
- Experience working with persons with psychiatric disorders in inpatient and/or outpatient mental health organizations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.