Website Optimization Designer
- Expired: November 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Website Optimization Designer
The purpose of this position is to provide website optimization and design support to the III Corps Public Affairs office. The website optimization designer will plan, implement, manage, monitor and update the organization's website.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and update the organization's website within U.S. Army branding through the use of the Army Branding Portal and template using Concrete 5, a web management system where the websites are on. Training is provided for this web management system.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Update website content.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization's strategy.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and subordinate organizations to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization's standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Conduct website search engine optimization on a daily basis.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Working knowledge of Concrete 5 Content Management System.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Work Setting and Environment:
- Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8 AM - 5 PM CST.
- Work is to be performed at III Corps Headquarters, Building 1001, 761st Tank Battalion Ave., Fort Hood, Texas
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
AddressFort Hood, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at FedWriters
Get fresh Website Design jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.