Web Content Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Web Content Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and adaptive individual who can help take public perception of our government customer, 1st Cavalry Division, to the next level. If you are a content manager with experience in website development and optimization, we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this position is to manage and execute web projects for the government customer. They will be responsible for overseeing website development and staying up to date on latest web trends and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both web content design and project management.
- Working with the Public Affairs team to plan, manage, and update the organization's website
- Assisting with communication strategy development, planning, and execution on the websites maintained by the 1st Cavalry Division
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues
- Creating and updating website content
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base web traffic metrics
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations
- Conducting website search engine optimization
- Ensuring meta data is in place and optimal
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A favorable National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) investigation OR a valid Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, a related qualification OR 4 years of working experience in web design
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of past work
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Working knowledge of Concrete 5 Content Management System
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Work Setting and Environment:
- Monday - Friday, normal business hours
- Work is to be performed at 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters, Building 28000, Battalion Ave., Fort Hood, Texas
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business.
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
AddressFort Hood, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FedWriters