US Coast Guard Program Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: US Coast Guard Program Manager
FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business. We are a professional writing, communication, and analysis company that provides more than 20 Federal agencies with our services. We help government and commercial organizations develop a range of products, including technical reports, training materials, regulatory and policy documents, engineering documents, multimedia content, and more!
Every satisfied client is attributed to your efforts. It's the perfect time to get in with FedWriters and join a company that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Take a minute to check us out!
www.fedwriters.com | https://www.inc.com/profile/fedwriters
You Are A Perfect Fit If You, Like FedWriters, Value:
- Teamwork you believe teams are essential for promoting success and growth.
- Leadership you value leadership and the structure it provides in order to facilitate efficiency.
- Goals you strive to achieve goals and to ensure success and growth.
- People you value people, including yourself, and strongly believe in the power of maintaining healthy relationships.
The purpose of this position is to serve as the single point of contact for the KO and COR. The PM is responsible for program oversight.
- Maintaining responsibility for all Vendor work under a BPA.
- Serve as single point of contact for KO and COR.
- Remain available to KO and COR via telephone between hours of 0800 and 1730 Eastern, Monday through Friday.
- Responding to request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within 3 hours of notification.
- Providing a consolidated monthly report to the COR and KO via electronic mail, or more frequently as specified on the schedule identified in each Call Order.
- Keeping the COR informed about Vendor status on Calls awarded under this BPA, and ensure Vendor's activities are aligned with USCG objectives.
- Reviewing the status and results of Vendor's performance with the COR monthly by telephone.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in Education, Business Administration, human performance technology, instructional systems technology or Management related fields.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Program Manager on Government or industry job performance or training initiative.
- A minimum of three (3) years managing a performance analysis or ADL development initiative.
- A minimum of 4 years of management experience including supervising.
- A minimum of 10 years of program management experience.
- Proficient in using the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Active SECRET clearance required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Work Setting and Environment:
- Position is remote
- Primary places of performance to be defined in each BPA call. Potential locations include, but are not limited to: ATC Mobile, AL; ATTC, Elizabeth City, NC; FORCECOM, Washington, DC; FORCECOM, Norfolk, VA; LDC, New London, CT; MLE Academy, Charleston, SC; SMTC, Camp Lejeune, NC; PTC Yorktown, VA; PTC Norfolk, VA; TRACEN Cape May, NJ; TRACEN Petaluma, CA; TRACEN Yorktown, VA.
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures.
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
BusinessView all jobs at FedWriters