Mission Support Specialist/Admin
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Mission Support Specialist
We're seeking highly motivated Mission Support Specialists that are able to multitask in a high tempo environment, providing support to onsite and offsite personnel. This position requires attention to detail, and the ability to schedule and manage large amounts in person meetings and VTCs. Having a working knowledge of SharePoint and Access are idea and knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
This position provides administrative/mission support to the J2 Intelligence Directorate.
- Providing support to the task managers of subordinate organizations & processing staff actions throughout their entire life cycle
- Providing support to senior staff members by actioning requests, editing, monitoring, and preparing staff actions for review, signature, and filing
- Preparing and processing civilian and military awards
- Updating, editing, and reviewing J2 SharePoint sites
- Managing database entries and coordinating staff training
- Assisting with the on and off boarding of civilian, military, and contractor personnel
- Includes setting up system accounts and parking
- Assisting with the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Including preparing travel orders, processing vouchers, and managing Lines of Accounting (LOA)
- Scheduling and managing all J2 meetings, VTCs, and other IT related support
- Ensuring daily accountability for J2 personnel
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI poly
- At least 3 years in administrate support to the Intelligence Community (IC)
- MS Office experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute
- Basic office planning skills
- Working knowledge of DTS and the JTR
- TS/CI with a CI poly already completed
- College degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint
Work Setting and Environment:
- Monday - Friday, normal business hours
- Work is to be performed at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business.
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
BusinessView all jobs at FedWriters
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?