IT Product Manager
- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IT Product Manager
The purpose of this position is to help build products that will enable internal and external use of Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) to solve complex problems with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT3), Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT), and other disruptive technologies such as NLP.
- Developing product vision & roadmap that applies the latest AI/ML systems and software to the business development cycle, as well as providing real tools to address business development needs
- Working closely with business development to enable customer discovery, adoption, and ongoing engagement
- Working directly with the software team as "Product Owner" to execute on the roadmap, from specific software changes to broader projects and product launches, and to stay in sync with and complement overall organizational goals
- Developing products using data-driven analysis and human-centered design
- Managing and expanding long-term product roadmap, including new features & new products
- Managing rollouts internally and externally
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation, with a focus on user experience & design
- 5+ years of product management experience or similar experience
- 3+ years of agile work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a data-driven environment (Python, Ruby, SQL, or other data tool experience)
- Degree in AI/Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, or related discipline preferred
- GPT3, GPT2, BERT and other NLP Technologies
- 2+ years working with marketing technology
- 2+ years of experience working with a government contractor
- Ability to read, understand, and evaluate government contracting documents (contracts, requests for proposal, etc.)
- Experience in startups or growth companies
Work Setting and Environment:
- Monday - Friday, normal working hours, EST
- Work is to be performed primarily remotely
- On-site federal contractors, in federal buildings or on federal lands must comply with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures.
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business.
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
BusinessView all jobs at FedWriters
Get fresh Product Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.