Software Development Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a “Software Development Advisor” to join our team in “Rockville, MD”.
This Lead will develop and leads custom software applications efforts for client user community consisting of approximately 4,500 intramural and employees, contractors, and collaborators. However, applications are increasingly being developed for access by the public, and so the scope and visibility of any developed application may be unlimited. Custom applications have been developed in the following functional areas: Scientific Reporting Services and System Support; Grants Management Systems; Contracts Managements Systems; Human Resources Management Systems; Administrative Management Systems; and Other Management Systems. The ideal candidate should have strong software architecture & development experience and be very comfortable in learning an existing product and adjusting product architecture as customer requirements or technology evolves.
- Define robust architectures for new applications, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components
- Enhances existing application as per customer requirements
- Provides decision on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolves
- Identifies and articulates new technology, programming, design methodology, and best practices
- Developments and Maintains Technical Documentation
- Provides estimates on technology solutions delivery and integration effort
- Plays a key system integrator and architect role on implementing web application
- Provides Technical guidance to the proposed solution should be provided to the project teams as needed
- Manages and performs web application deployments
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues and provide solution in timely fashion
- Maintain traceability between requirements, design and test case
- Meet objectives as assigned and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Manage and supervise a team of Software Developers.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with team members
- Lead in the development and implementation of new technologies.
- Lead in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
- Other activities as determined as important by the Program Manager.
- At least 8 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web-based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#.
- BS/MS degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is required.
- 8+ years of experience in designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with various teams.
- Ability to communicate well and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Get fresh People Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.