About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing new business implementations. They serve as the business owner and leader of these implementations and are accountable for delivering business results. This role supports the ongoing needs of the business while ensuring best practices implemented throughout the organization. Provide technical oversight of the products' installation environment, maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance. Advocate continuous improvement methodologies and tools across the business and responsible for facilitating project identification and implementation in coordination with facility operations.
This position will be responsible for.....
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award, maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations.
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable design and drive proper change control through the life-cycle of the project
- Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
- Serve as first line decision maker for the business including developing ramp up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Sign-off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) through partnership with IT
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up
- Interact directly with various customer representatives, ranging from senior operations to warehouse operations and end-users.
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
- Ensure FedEx brand standards are upheld, particularly in the delivery of customer facing standards.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes, recommending changes or improvements within the Engineering function as necessary.
You might be a great fit if....
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience managing others including contractors and suppliers.
- Customer service driven
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Combination of office and on-site work with the ability to travel 75% or more of the time throughout the United States and Canada (additional international travel may also be required)
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret technical information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
ADA - FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable