We are seeking a Part Time Resident Care Coordinator for our Residential Care Facility to become a part of our team!
We are looking for experienced and qualified applicants to build a great team for our assisted living operation, we are looking for long-term loyal employees who will stay and grow with us. We offer all our employees opportunity for growth and are seeking to build solid relationships with all our valued employees to create a teamwork atmosphere that is focused on patient care.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and effectively managing the Resident Care department. Works closely with and supports the Executive Director and other senior management member to ensure services offered to meet or exceed federal, state, and local standards.
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that Resident Care department and its staff are at all times in compliance with all applicable state regulations.
- Assessments and care planning for all residents ensuring that the needs and services of the resident are met.
- Coordinating and managing all nursing and resident care services;
- Supervising and coaching resident care staff in the delivery of care services and assistance with activities of daily living;
- Compiling resident charts and binders in accordance to HHS standards;
- Participating in direct service staff recruitment, selection, orientation and in-service education;
- Provide ongoing coaching/mentoring of assigned care staff;
- You are expected to have an active role in growing community occupancy by representing and interacting positively with potential residents, family members and professionals.
- Ensure high performance, integrity and adherence to facility standards, goals and objectives.
This is truly an opportunity for someone with strong leadership experience in a service-related, customer-focused industry.
Individual must be organized, self starter and have a passion for caring for those who are in need of our services.
- Minimum (1) years’ experience in a Texas assisted living environment.
- Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Med-Techs, and Resident Care Assistants are all welcome to apply.
- High school Diploma Required
- Current Valid Driver's License
- The ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language
- Strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge in all areas of local Health Department, OSHA, and other state regulatory agencies relevant to healthcare services
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good inter-department communication and teamwork skills
- Capable of administering employee incentive, retention and training programs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reaching above and below the shoulders.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to file for extended periods of time.
- Ability to open and close file drawers.
- Use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment.
Job Type: Part Time: Works 2 days a week and every other weekend. Must be primary back-up on call. Position will turn into a full time salaried position.
Pay: Starting at $10.00 per hour based on experience. Possible pay increase after 90 days.
Job Type: Part-time