Social Media Coordinator
Fawn River Cultivation Company LLC Constantine, MI
- Posted: 29 days ago
Fawn River Cultivation Company is a vertically integrated seed to sale cannabis companyheadquarteredin Constantine, Michigan. Our focusis tocultivateandprovide only the highest quality cannabis flower andpremium productswhileofferingworld class customer service to our patients and customers.Fawn River Cultivation Companystrives to build a trusted brand that honors the cannabis plant asa holisticapproach to wellness.
Our vision for the future is to be nationally recognized as the industry leader for the State of Michigan in cannabis production and distribution.We will achieve this recognition through our dedicationtoremarkable quality.
Fawn River Cultivation Companyexecutive leadership team has been organized to encompass a wide span of professional experiencethat includes commercial cannabis production, sales,marketing, media,web, financial banking, real estate and security.
It is important to build our teamwith the upmost attention spenton fostering andempoweringaresultdriven culture with a family feelin which everybody thrives in their personal and professional lives.Together, we are committed to building our team with only passionate, qualified individuals that share our values, culture, and mission ofbuildinga trustedbrand that honors the cannabis plant and provides a balanced andfulfillinglife for our customers.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the COO, this is an essential role and requires an elevated level of communication. The duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 Years of age
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools a plus
Fawn River Cultivation Company LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Fawn River Cultivation Company LLC