Sr. Financial Analyst
- Expired: December 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a full-time Sr. Financial Analyst for hybrid on-site role.
- Partnering with attorneys to develop legal pricing strategies and fee structures that drive sector growth.
- Helping train attorneys on legal pricing best practices, assessing and tracking alternative fee arrangement risks, and communicating client value.
- Responding to attorney requests for internal metrics using financial models to assess the profitability of new business proposals.
- Assisting in the development of creative, workable pricing solutions using alternative fee arrangements.
- Preparing and communicating analysis of practice and office specific and firm wide monthly financial reports (i.e., working attorney productivity reports, key performance indicator reports, client and attorney reports, etc.) and working directly with attorneys and management to enhance business management through financial analyses and assisting with business plans.
- Analyzing data using Analysis Services cube solutions and data visualization applications.
- Leading individual and group attorney training sessions as needed.
- Actively promoting the firm's legal business intelligence dashboard, tools and matter management techniques.
- Supporting attorneys with budgeting and pricing related aspects of RFPs and client fee arrangement negotiations
- Collaborating with Marketing to construct client budgets, rate structures, and alternative fee arrangements and pricing solutions that maximize client value and firm profitability.
- Supporting firm senior management, attorneys, practice groups and offices, F&A colleagues, and other functional departments by preparing ad hoc financial analyses, presentations, and reports
- B.A. in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years' experience in legal, or related financial planning and analysis role.
- Experience with dashboard and data visualization tools: SSRS, Power-User, Tableau, Power BI Suite preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as a cross-functional leader across multiple projects.
- Team-oriented; able to share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failures.
- Ability to collaborate effectively, and professionally, with all levels of the firm, including clients, attorneys, and colleagues.
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization. Effectively present complex financial information in a distilled and easily understood format that will enhance decision-making.
- Ability to lead, as well as serve as a team member of, cross-departmental initiatives.
- Ability to be collegial and consensus-building, with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Analyst 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.