IP Docketing Paralegal
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring a full-time IP Docketing Paralegal for a national law firm.
- Handle the daily maintenance and overall operation of the Firm's computerized docketing system including the docketing of all incoming mail from the USPTO, international trademark offices, clients and international associates; docketing prosecution, opposition, cancellation and other contentious matter due dates for all US trademark cases into the docketing system including USPTO and court filings dates; abandoning cases and entering data relating to cases transferred to and from the Firm
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of all data entry including the data entry of new US and foreign, trademark, opposition, cancellation and litigation case data; Maintain a high level of quality by reviewing all data entry on a daily basis
- Clear due dates on the docketing system on a daily basis per instruction from Attorneys/Assistants.
- 2 plus years US and foreign docketing experience required; computerized docketing experience required
- CPI & IP experience required
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Patent and Trademark filing, prosecution and registration procedures
Get fresh IP Paralegal jobs daily straight to your inbox!