Transportation Assistant Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Days/Hours of job: Monday to Friday, 35 hrs. per week (11:00 am - 6:00 pm or some combination of 7hrs/day). Flexibility (working either early or later) would be preferred but is not a requirement.
Location of job: Agency-wide; based at Transportation Hub which resides at 150 Commerce Dr. Canton, CT
The Transportation Assistant Manager is responsible for all route maintenance and assists in new route development and for all Agency and leased vehicles. The Assistant Manager will assist the Transportation Coordinator with transportation administration and management of the route systems and drivers. The Transportation Assistant Manager will learn routes and be able to fill in on any route when needed. Transportation Assistant is required to possess or obtain a State of Connecticut Public Passenger Endorsement.
Required computer skills in Word and Excel plus the ability to learn other software programs. Previous experience in route structuring and designing preferred. Auto/mechanical experience with diagnostic skills is desirable. Ability to use Google docs software and programming to develop and manage routes.
- Must have a valid State of Connecticut driver's license and vehicle insurance.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a State of Connecticut Public Passenger Endorsement.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain Wheel Chair Training certification.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- $1500 sign-on bonus for full-time employees
- 403b plan
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Favarh Inc