Our Faurecia Seating Business Group - North American Division, is looking for you as a Supply Chain Business Systems Analyst m/f for our site in Madison, Mississipi, USA.
In the framework of your mission, you will contribute to support the development and implementation of Data Control and Management solutions with the Business Group (BG).
The mission will last 18 months.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background as well as great organization and communication skills.
As a European citizen and part of an international young graduate program, you will join an international team and participate in creating added value for tomorrow's cleaner and smarter mobility.
We're a dynamic and international team, always striving to improve our impact on organization and teamwork.
Your role and responsibilities?
- Monitor and issue regular reports on logistics key performance indicators at BG level
- Analyze logistics data and develop smart reports using business intelligence and data visualization tools
- Coaching of internal and external employees, communicate improvement initiatives
- Support management in the implementation of Production Control and Logistics (PC&L) tools and provide technical support to other functions
- Define PC&L deployment objectives on a semi-annual basis and build up an action plan in cooperation with the plant and division PC&L managers