Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Aid in the development of a purchasing logistics world class organization by supporting key strategic initiatives to improve supplier performance, contract management, savings and cash flow improvements across North America.
- Lead purchasing logistics specific projects on packaging and transportation for cost savings and process improvements. These projects include conducting data analysis, market benchmark, supplier negotiations, supplier contracts, integration of internal customers, and savings achievement declared into the P&L.
- Data management - improving accuracy of current data using information pulled from ERP systems, technical specifications from prints and direct communication with the supply base.
- Panel management - assist with maintenance of the supplier panel.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- In progress for Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business.
- Results oriented with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel in particular).
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- International mindset, overseas experience a plus.
- Bi/multi-lingual a plus (English required).