Global Information Systems North American Operations Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our GIS Division is looking for a Project Manager based in Auburn Hills, MI.
The GIS Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, communication, and completion of the GIS NAO projects, while remaining aligned with PMO strategy, commitments, and overall goals of the GIS organization.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage and Direct GIS NAO Projects and cross functional project teams
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals, budget, and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Monitor project budget
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project health/progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
Position desired skill elements:
- PM Certification and/or College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience (4+ years) management or project management experience.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Solid listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience in and understanding of automotive business environments.
Ability to travel minimally 25% (domestic and international), primarily within North America.
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays as required by project needs.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia's Code of Ethic's and Code of Management.
Faurecia Clean Mobility
About Faurecia Faurecia products and systems are in one out of three vehicles on the road today, including vehicles manufactured by the biggest and most well-known automotive brands in every region of the world. Our comprehensive offer for SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY includes zero-emission hydrogen solutions, ultra-low emissions solutions, systems for advanced driver assistance and products made with a range of optimized and sustainable materials. With our COCKPIT OF THE FUTURE, we create value for brands and connected experiences for consumers with our expertise in seating, interiors, lighting, body electronics, sensors, actuators and other display technologies and cockpit electronics. But Faurecia is also so much more than a top-7 global automotive and technology leader. We inspire safer, more comfortable, more personalized and more sustainable mobility. We create advanced solutions to accelerate the transition towards CO2 neutrality. We believe people matter. We work on challenges that matter. If you join us, you’ll take a journey that matters.
AddressAuburn Hills, MI