Multi-Media Specialist - GIS Data Manager - St. Louis, Mo.
- Expired: November 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an opening for a Multi-Media Specialist - GIS Data Manager to support our customer in St. Louis MO.
Location- Onsite St. Louis, Mo.
Requires Active TS(SCI) Clearance.
The salary range of $85,000 - $115,000 plus and is based on experience and technical interviews.
Candidate must be able/available to start in the next 45 days and obviously have TS/SCI. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are currently advertising this as a Journeyman position- but with the requisite background, experience and/or education this could be a Senior or even Expert.
MUST have at very least the "Basic Qualifications" listed below. The key is the VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language
Journeyman 3+ years (combined education/ relevant experience)
Senior 10+ years' (combined education/ relevant experience)
Expert 20+ years' (combined education/ relevant experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in software development to support a national security customer. As a Multi-Media Specialist - GIS Data Manager you will support and aid in the design of the modernization effort of the Geospatial Data Analyst Tool Multi-Sensor (GDATM). The modernization includes updating the software suite into modern software language to better support future mission requirements. You will work with other software developers, engineers, and geospatial professionals to assemble a new series of software services maintaining and enhancing GDATM capabilities.
- As a Multi-Media Specialist - GIS Data Manager you will apply knowledge of GIS functions to aid in the design of Geospatial tools.
- Under government leadership, you will assist in modernizing Geospatial software suites into a sustainable design, with modern software language to support future mission requirements.
- You will work with other software developers, engineers, and Geospatial professionals to create several compatible systems dealing with customer products and solutions as well as photogrammetric solutions.
- Active TS(SCI)
- MUST have at very least the "Basic Qualifications" listed below. The key is the VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a related field to the support services counts toward the experience requirements.
- Understanding of Geospatial data and concepts.
- Experience in programming modular software solutions.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into software components.
- Knowledge of and experience with most of the following: VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle, ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, TerraExplorer/Builder, Remote View, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Experienced in re-designing legacy software using Visual Basic and other programming languages
- Possess solid scientific background to support troubleshooting and problem identification
- Knowledgeable in the geodetic component of the geomatics mission
- Have worked with the following product types: Adjusted Mapping Support Data (AMSD), Geospatial Metadata Model (GMM), Digital Point Positioning Database (DPPDB), Controlled Image Base (CIB), and Enhanced Controlled Image Base (ECIB).
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with minimal or no supervision and guidance
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
COVID Policy: In accordance with the Federal Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, this position requires that you are fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before your start date. You will be required to provide proof of vaccination before you begin employment.
It is our policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Fathom Management LLC
AddressCrystal City, MO
Get fresh Multi Media Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.