Jr Project Manager
- Expired: November 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jr Project Manager
We are actively looking to add a Jr Project Manager to our existing work supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs in Washington D.C.
Onsite Veterans Affairs Washington DC
W2 Salary range of $80,000 to $90,000 is based on technical experience and technical interview.
1099 Range of $45 hr. to $55 hr. is based on technical experience and technical interview.
This position requires you to be in the office two days out of the week.
Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
Overview of daily duties:
- Managing the director's schedule
- Coordinate and provide notes to meetings (Meeting Minutes), then provide those minutes to the meeting attendees, schedule follow-up meetings and follow-up on action items
- Manage group inboxes and designate tasks to the rest of the team
- Coordinate the monthly and weekly newsletters
- Assist with managing the awards program by printing awards, putting in folders, matching pins, and coordinating for offices for pick up
- Research includes processes, project implementation, a variety of initiatives, support service modernization. Research venues and locations to determine costs for each fair and develop a budget for approval
- Assist with Event Management by creating speaker invitations, save-the-dates, calendar invites, welcome letters, travel reminders, thank you letters, talking points, speaker introductions, staff binders, conference agendas and registration
- Conduct site visits and fact finding as required
- Manage small projects and initiatives
- 5 - 10 years of experience, VA experienced preferred but not necessary
- Interested in pursuing a PMP certification
COVID Policy: In accordance with the Federal Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, this position requires that you are fully vaccinated at least 2 weeks before your start date. You will be required to provide proof of vaccination before you begin employment.
We maintain a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Fathom Management LLC
Get fresh Junior Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.