Leasing Consultant - part time
Fath Properties Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fath Properties owns and manages several apartment communities in and around the Greater Cincinnati, OH area. We are always looking for sales driven individuals to join our team of Leasing professionals.
Currently we are filling a part time Leasing Consultant position. This position will work 24 hours per week. The part time schedule includes 3 full days each week… No weekends required.
Leasing Consultant responsibilities include the following:
- Show apartments to qualified prospects.
- Sell features and benefits of the community and close to qualified candidates.
- Process rental applications and related rental paperwork. Coordinates move-in of new residents and conduct resident orientation
- Responds to resident requests, including maintenance requests. Follow up on work orders to ensure resident satisfaction.
We offer competitive wages and benefits that include:
- · Comprehensive health insurance benefits
- · Company paid short and long term disability insurance
- · Company paid life insurance
- · Paid holidays
- · Generous paid time off
- · Dental and vision benefits
- · Monthly phone allowance
A successful Leasing professional must meet the following requirements:
· Previous experience in sales will elevate income. Rentals equal commissions!
· A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
Join our team of successful Leasing Professionals and you will “Love the Place you Work.”
Pre-employment drug screen required. EOE
Fath Properties has been in business for over 40 years. The Company was founded by Harry Fath, whose mission has always been to provide apartment living in communities where our residents are proud to call home. Working for Fath Properties provides associates with opportunities for learning and developing as professionals and individuals. Currently the Company portfolio includes properties in four states; Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Texas, totaling more than 8000 apartment units. We are unique in that we are long term owners of the properties we manage. This pride of ownership shows in our commitment to managing the properties in a way that ensures their long-term appreciation.
7777 Compton Lake Drive CincinnatiCincinnati, OH