3+months Contract To Hire
8am - 5pm , M-F
- 130 calls per shift
- Call Center, Customer Service
- Customer Service, phone skills, multi task. If working remote will need computer, internet, web camera if doing remote training as well. If able to come to office for 2 weeks for training then camera is not needed.
- In office and remote
- **References required for this requisition. 1+ reference needs to be included
Remote and in office call center positions. No patient interactions and social distance enforced.
2 week training can be completed on site or remotely. If training completed onsite the associate will need to work remote after training.
This is a call center position and will stay remote until further notice.
Asscoaites will be required to use their own PC.
All calls will be through the computer.
No internet reimbursement.
Ability to handle over 130 calls on a daily basis for an 8 hours shift.
Call center experience is preferred
**MUST HAVE QUIET WORKPLACE**
Computer Requirements ( if working remote)
- Internet: high speed (min 25mbps), hard wired, <50ms, <5% deviation
- Processor: Intel Core or Intel Pentium >2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB+ of RAM
- Browser: IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Operating System: Win10 1909, MacOS 10.15
- Monitor: dual monitors each capable of displaying 1024x768 pixels
- Sound: sound card installed (standard in most computers)
- Virus Protection: up-to-date anti-virus protection installed, always scan mode
- Headset: USB noise-cancelling headset
- Accessories: wireless mouse, keyboard
Customer Service Rep
As a healthcare customer service representative, you will be responsible for successfully managing large amounts of orders through both inbound and outbound calls. This will include following communication scripts, handling different topics and acting as a liaison between our company and its customers. In addition, you will be responsible for evaluating all documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for billing purposes.
· Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
· Communicating with insurance companies and/or prior authorization requests
· Entering patient information into a customer information system
· Ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health
· Making decisions as needed off-hours or without supervision to ensure an uninterrupted supply of product to customers
· Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Becoming educated in qualifications of multiple insurances to ensure clean order intake
We are looking for a CSR who combines excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills, as well as the ability to prioritize issues and respond accordingly.
· High School Diploma or GED, some college, preferred
· Minimum 1 year of Customer Service
· Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees
· Maintain composure in high-pressure situations
· Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion
Fastnet Software International Inc