Screen Printing Machine Operator:
Our client is seeking experienced Screen Printing Machine Operators to work their production line. This is a company that manufactures plastic tubes for major cosmetic companies.
- Prepare and operate screen printing machines.
- Maintain clean and organized work space.
- Prioritize job duties and complete proper documentation in accordance with the production schedule.
- Mix and sort plastics/raw materials for production.
- Utilize basic math/mechanical skills.
- Lifting objects weighing 25 pounds or more.
- Calibrate, adjust, and inspect machines to ensure correct and safe machine functions.
- Use measuring tools like rulers, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Report any production issues to supervisors and always uphold good manufacturing practices.
- Must have at least 2 years of screen printing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to pass a mechanical aptitude test.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation and a flexible work schedule.