Full Job Description
The General Manager is responsible for general management of business development, technology and intellectual property development, and operations to achieve key results in an aerospace manufacturing environment. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive.
- Makes significant contributions to the formulation and execution of business plans and strategies
- Meets financial goals while meeting safety, quality, cost, schedule and customer satisfaction index.
- Works closely with customer base and contacts within the industry
- Works closely with costing, estimating & capacity to ensure customer commitments are met
- Works closely with leadership team guiding, developing and mentoring.
- Supports human capital activities to achieve a positive culture that emphasizes our Core Values and engages employees to support business goals and strategies.
- Sets high standard for integrity, ethics and compliance
- 5+ years related management level experience in the Aerospace industry required
- 5+ years manufacturing experience required, specifically ability to demonstrate knowledge of related manufacturing processes required
- Proven track record of delivering business results required
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills, championing a clear & respectful channel of communication with all constituents required.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen required
Fastemps IncFasTemps is a diverse and inclusive staffing firm which has been meeting the staffing needs of a variety of businesses since 1997. FasTemps has proudly served as Strategic Supplier for Temporary Staffing Services to the University of Michigan since 2001.