We're partnered with one of Rochester's top new engineering firms to find some of the best hardware/RF engineers in the area! You will assist in the research, design and development of electrical components and systems primarily for the defense industry.
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Technical planning and design
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Provide manufacturing support
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Must have strong RF engineering background (5+ years is ideal).
- Experience with VHF/UHF frequency ranges
- Familiarity with electrical diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge of relay design standards
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- BS in EE preferred
Why work here?
Excellent benefits & salary, dynamic team culture, no 'red-tape', cutting edge military tech, great work/life balance.