Fast Guard Service is seeking highly motivated, experienced Call Center Sales Representatives that will be the liaison between our company, and its current and potential customers.
- Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all maintaining high quality of services and performance standards.
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirement.
- Coordinate with customers and avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
- Assist customers with all knowledge on products and services and perform required repairs and prepare bills for same.
- Administer all customer complaints and ensure timely resolution within required guidelines.
- Supervise all unresolved compliant for sales.
- Perform troubleshoot on all customer service issues and schedule all field service calls as required.
- Manage and process and correspondence with customers.
- Schedule all customer appointments according to procedures and documents all customer transactions and prepare required paperwork.
- Prepare all new contracts and handle all incoming calls for same.
- Analyze all client requirements and assist to prepare all service contracts and facilitate sales for same.
- Supervise all on line chat sales calls for clients.
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times and process all orders on phone.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service.
- Deliver prepared communication “scripts” to persuade potential customers to purchase our service.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogs and other material.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for services.
- Upsell products.
- Obtain potential customer leads and follow up on initial contacts
- Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information and emails.
- Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Perform all follow up for all outbound calls.
- Always ensure optimal level of client satisfaction and process all orders on phone.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years Customer Service experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Previous experience in Sales is preferred
- Call Center Sales experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Effective communication skills along with active listening
- Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude, high energy level with a strong work ethic, and adaptability to change
- Ability to build strong, quality client relationships
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively