Company: South Florida's Fast Growing Window Company selling High Impact Hurricane Windows and Doors. One of the few companies in FL that can change the shape and size of an existing Window and improve the overall look of the home. The leader in providing quality products needed to make homes beautiful, safe and energy efficient. Servicing Miami Dade, and Broward Counties providing windows, doors, siding, glass & window repair, and remodeling.. All installers are properly trained company employees equipped with state of the art equipment, tools, and supplies to perform professional installations.
Immediate opening for a Field Representatives and managers who can develop demo and estimate appointments with homeowners.
Work Only 30 hours per week Earn $50-75K Plus opportunity for Field Supervisor Positions!
Great position for Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders, Real Estate Professionals, Construction Professionals, Sales Pros tired of Selling, Single Mom's and Dads wanting easy schedule, Ex Business Owners
WILL TRAIN-Full Training provided Must have an outgoing personality and be comfortable working outside in the field.
Area available: Miami, Doral, Hialeah, Kendall, Coral Gables, Brickell
BI-LINGUAL OUTSIDE FIELD MARKETING TRAINEE POSITION:
• Lucrative Outside Field Marketing Career opening
• Earn $50,000-P/T $100,000+ F/T per year developing in-home demos-NO SELLING!
• Must have outgoing personality, will train
• 5 day schedule out in the field, including Saturdays
• On-Going Training
• Working & walking outside-not a stuffy office position!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish rapport with customers
• Schedule an in-home demo with the customer
• Outgoing Personality a Must!
• Competitive Compensation-Earn $50K up to $100K+ per year
• Career Growth-Quick advancement to management roles for qualified candidates
• Stable Environment
• Advancement opportunities
All Qualified Applicants are expected to submit a brief explanation of their background stating why they would be a comfortable fit for this career position, along with a current resume and contact phone number. All qualified applicants will be contacted for a phone interview