We are looking for a super analytical and experienced SEO Director to dominate search and take it to the next level. Working alongside with the CMO, you will roadmap the search and content strategy and lead the team to reach massive success. As the owner of all things SEO, you will work with the content team, developers, and product manager to educate and align with the SEO strategy and best practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating a short term and long term road map to deliver against goals. Leverage keyword, data and UX analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy.
- Create a content strategy that aligns with SEO opportunities and goals for new content and quarterly content optimizations.
- Build a reporting framework & dashboards (along with the Web Analyst) to monitor KPI’s and track performance against goals.
- Create and grow a link building team with an effective and efficient repeatable process to achieve high volume of monthly back links.
- Perform ongoing website audits to identify gaps and opportunities. This will include both on-page (html constructs, tags, keywords, etc.), off-page (inbound links, link analysis, etc.), and technical evaluation (sitemaps, robots.txt, 301 redirects, site performance, site structure, etc.).
What you’ll need to have:
- **Must have** track record driving a minimum of 250k organic monthly users.
- 5+ years SEO experience.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success growing and scaling an SEO team.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience with multi-touch attribution tools, ability to process complex data and apply insights, and a passion for data.
- Adept at distilling complex ideas, ability to inspire and advocate for a team and projects.
- Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Ability to successfully influence and bring together internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
- Crafty and creative: You look for creative solutions and aren't afraid to get scrappy when needed.
- The living, breathing definition of a growth mindset.
- An expert at juggling multiple initiatives and prioritizing work effectively.
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative.
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a 'no task is too small' attitude.
- Obsessed with customers and constantly thinking of ways to improve their experience.