Director of Digital Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Head of Digital Marketing is responsible for developing the roadmap the E-Comm site with focus on designing yearly activation plans that encompasses strong revenue growth and corresponding communication plans that build awareness and conversion. This person will drive daily ecommerce revenue targets and marketing levers to attract traffic, enhanced shopping experience, increase conversion and retention.
Reports to VP of Retail
Sales and Budget Planning/Control
- Build annual sales plan to meet monthly sales targets E-Comm site
- Develop monthly business plan in partnership with the VP of Retail for all ecommerce businesses and including sales goals.
- Develop and manage department budget for all digital programs, eCommerce fulfillment, web enhancement to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, engagement and revenue through internally driven and agency-led digital media investments.
- Manage and report on sales and annual P&L, with monthly review
- Strategize monthly marketing initiatives as well as on-site promotional strategies (exclusive offers, limited editions, seasonal activities) and email promotional calendar.
- Lead and manage our digital marketing programs to enhance new customer acquisition and building our email marketing list
- Manage digital advertising agencies and oversee all digital advertising budgets and strategies.
- Analyze weekly digital campaign reports and suggest optimization while maximizing for ROI through performance analysis, customer data analysis, partnerships review
- Oversee e-CRM Initiatives, measurement and analysis of unique email marketing and promotion campaigns to members & subscribers.
- Recommend testing strategies, with clear objectives and measures of success to continually optimize performance from delivery to purchase to other engagement.
- Provide insights, key learning, trends, competitor activity and recommendations for future initiatives
- Review new technologies and keep the brand at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Collaborate on social/influencer content in partnership with Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably in high end luxury fashion.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated, solutions-oriented professional, with proven ability to deliver sales results and creative marketing solutions on time and on budget
- Strong multi-tasking, detail-driven, organizational, collaboration & communication skills
- Knowledge of and passion for the cosmetics and/or luxury business
1200 Morris TurnpikeShort Hills, NJ
Get fresh Head Of Digital Content jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.