- Driver must have a valid Class A CDL, must be able to provide an updated K4 (no older than 30 days), medical card (non-expired), able to work legally in the U.S.
- At least 24 months verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 36 Months, with ANY verifiable experience in the past 24 months.
- Must have a TWIC card
- Port experience is preferred
- Minimum age requirement is 23 years old
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, stand, climb up into truck and walk
- Evening driver from Fontana to port and back
- No loading or unloading necessary.
- Must be flexible to work on the weekend for OT depending on business needs
- Ensure good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Operate the truck/trailer in a safe manner
- Hook and unhook trailers
- Trucks are in great condition, if any issues with trucks drivers must communicate issues to maintenance department so that they can keep trucks in mint condition
Pay & Scheduling
- $24.00 per hour, OT after 40 hours
- Night shift starts at 5:00 pm
- Hours worked, 8-10 hours daily 5 days per week Monday - Friday
- $100.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Great Equipment, Trucks in Stellar Condition!
- Home Daily with the Family!
- Great Company Culture!
- Benefits offered!
- Grow your driving career and Get on the FasTrack to Success!
FasTrack Solutions Inc.
Why Work Here?Fastrack Solutions Inc. is a young, fast-growing organization providing the perfect opportunity for career growth. Here at Fastrack Solutions Inc. we match Class A, B, and C Drivers with the best employers in the industry. We offer full and part time positions giving you a variety of opportunities.
As a Truck Driver at FasTrack, you are a part of our service team and your passion for driving will help you get on the FasTack to Success!