- Driver must have a valid Class A CDL, must be able to provide an updated K4 (no older than 30 days), medical card (non-expired), able to work legally in the U.S.
- At least 24 months verifiable Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 36 Months, with ANY verifiable experience in the past 24 months.
- Minimum age requirement is 23 years old
- No more than a total of (3) moving violations within the last three (3) years, to include any at fault accidents in either a personal or commercial motor vehicle.
- No more than one (1) suspended license for non-payment of ticket within the last three (3) years
- No more than one (1) suspended license for non-proof of insurance within the last three (3) years
- No more than one (1) speeding ticket in a commercial motor vehicle in the past three (3) years
- No reckless driving based on state specific guidelines reported on the MVR
- No DUI within the last five (5) years
- No more than one (1) at fault accident in ANY vehicle in the last three (3) years
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, stand, climb up into truck and walk
- Driver will deliver food products to grocery stores
- No loading or unloading necessary. Driver does use pallet jacks used to move pallets to the back of the trailer
- Maintain a good driving record
- Ensure good customer relations by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Operate the truck/trailer in a safe manner
- Hook and unhook trailers
- Trucks are in great condition, if any issues with trucks drivers must communicate issues to maintenance department so that they can keep trucks in mint condition
Pay & Scheduling
- $20-$21 per hour, OT after 8 hours, DBT after
- Day shift can start between 1:00 am – 3:00 am
- Hours worked 8-10 hours daily 5 days per week
- $100.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Great Equipment, Trucks in Stellar Condition!
- Home Daily with the Family!
- Great Company Culture!
- Safety incentives!
- Benefits offered!
- Grow your driving career and Get on the FasTrack to Success!
FasTrack Solutions Inc.
Why Work Here?Fastrack Solutions Inc. is a young, fast-growing organization providing the perfect opportunity for career growth. Here at Fastrack Solutions Inc. we match Class A, B, and C Drivers with the best employers in the industry. We offer full and part time positions giving you a variety of opportunities.
As a Truck Driver at FasTrack, you are a part of our service team and your passion for driving will help you get on the FasTack to Success!