Senior Financial Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Applicants can apply to this position from anywhere in the continental U.S.*
Farther is a new kind of financial institution: combining expert advisors and cutting-edge technology to deliver a comprehensive, tailored wealth management experience.
Farther empowers advisors to deliver exceptional value to their clients — on their own terms. We're here to help established advisors scale, providing everything they need to succeed from technology to client support and from marketing to mentoring.
To deliver on that goal, we've reimagined what a wealth management platform delivers, allowing clients to easily find a financial advisor and communicate how and when they want, to customize, invest, and professionally manage their entire financial lives in one place, and to automatically squeeze more out of every hard-earned dollar to reduce their tax bills. In other words, we help our clients go Farther.
Farther's founders are leaders and innovators from the private wealth industry and possess a unique mix of traditional wealth management, fintech, and technology production expertise. We're backed by top tier venture capital firms, fintech investors, and industry leaders.
Joining Farther means joining a collaborative team of entrepreneurs and builders who are passionate about helping our clients and our teammates achieve more. If you're the type who breaks through walls to get things done the right way, we want to go farther with you.
As a Senior Financial Advisor, you are an entrepreneur under the Farther umbrella building a client-first business with modern tools backing you. You have maximum autonomy to grow your client base and serve your clients. You are responsible for identifying prospect needs, communicating how you and Farther can help better manage client wealth, and demonstrating the unique value we can deliver together. You apply your history of success in acquiring client relationships and comprehensive financial knowledge base to bring new clients onto the Farther platform and serve them with excellence once they're on board.
You'll be supported every step of the way with technology that helps you prospect, eliminates tedious ops and admin work, and differentiates you from every other investment advisor out there.
As a pioneering member of Farther's advisor team, this is more than just a run of the mill wealth management opportunity - it's an opportunity to have a huge impact on the company and to change the entire wealth industry so it works better for clients and advisors.
Successful candidates are ambitious and tenacious, always aspiring to excellence in their craft and caring deeply about clients. Joining Farther is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be and build the future of wealth management and reap the rewards for doing so.
- Turn prospects into clients and clients into raving Farther fans
- Source and manage prospects, effectively utilize proprietary data-driven prospecting tools, hone multiple outreach efforts, and build deep relationships with clients
- Consult with clients on wealth management strategies and guide them to achieve their personal and financial goals
- Proven track record of success in acquiring new wealth management relationships
- Consistently demonstrated ambition, drive, and grit
- Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services across personal finance
- Ability to convey financial advice with empathy, understanding, humility, and confidence
- Passion for building a better personal finance experience
- Series 65 or equivalent; clean U4
- CFA or CFP certification
- Existing Client Base
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Farther
Get fresh Experienced Financial Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.