Client Experience Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Applicants can apply to this position from anywhere in the continental U.S.*
Farther is a new kind of financial institution: combining expert advisors and cutting-edge technology to deliver a comprehensive, tailored wealth management experience.
Farther empowers advisors to deliver exceptional value to their clients — on their own terms. We're here to help established advisors scale, providing everything they need to succeed from technology to client support and from marketing to mentoring.
To deliver on that goal, we've reimagined what a wealth management platform delivers, allowing clients to easily find a financial advisor and communicate how and when they want, to customize, invest, and professionally manage their entire financial lives in one place, and to automatically squeeze more out of every hard-earned dollar to reduce their tax bills. In other words, we help our clients go Farther.
Farther's founders are leaders and innovators from the private wealth industry and possess a unique mix of traditional wealth management, fintech, and technology production expertise. We're backed by top tier venture capital firms, fintech investors, and industry leaders.
Joining Farther means joining a collaborative team of entrepreneurs and builders who are passionate about helping our clients and our teammates achieve more. If you're the type who breaks through walls to get things done the right way, we want to go farther with you.
As a Client Experience Associate, you are at the core of Farther's client service and operations, delivering a flawless wealth management experience for advisors and clients. You'll support that seamless experience by executing the financial operations required for onboarding, ongoing requests, and any complex needs. You will work closely with our product and engineering teams to continually push the boundaries of wealth management. As a member of Farther's client experience team, this is an opportunity to have a huge impact not just on the company, but on the entire wealth industry.
- Act as the key relationship manager for advisors and clients
- Support advisors by performing and managing daily tasks for the business and existing clients
- Help advisors execute operational follow-up action items for clients
- Act as a liaison with our custodians to process and confirm completion of requests (e.g., account opening, ACATs, transfers, account maintenance, etc.)
- Identify and escalate issues to the product team to guide our roadmap and improve the operations and client service function
- Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with Farther advisors, custodians, and third-party vendors to ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of previous work experience in a similar position
- Strong interest in client service, relationship management, and operational support
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-past environment and ability to handle multiple competing tasks
- Experience with and knowledge of standard operational aspects of wealth management client service (e.g., onboarding, ACATs, distributions) with custodians such as Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and Pershing
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry
- Passion for creating increased efficiencies within current operational processes for the business and servicing clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Get fresh Client Relations Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.