FARROW is a diversified, family-owned business which facilitates international trade by executing comprehensive customs solutions and integrated logistics. We provide our clients peace of mind with our customs, shipping and freight-forwarding capabilities for Canada and the United States.
Our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers has resulted in Farrow being in business for over 100 years and has allowed us to constantly expand with 29 locations across North America and we’re still growing! We’re real people, family-owned and dedicated to our employees with a history of reinvesting in them. This commitment and dedication are why many of our employees have been with us longer than 20 years.
FARROW is looking for an experienced customs brokerage professional for this full-time position that will reporting to the Manager of Account Maintenance and will be responsible for proactively controlling, monitoring and managing high-profile and high maintenance accounts
This job requires a very strong attention to detail as the successful candidate will be processing and verifying account documentation and establishing new accounts.
The Job Involves:
- Process and verify account documentation
- Establish new account system profiles
- Update and confirm current account documentation on a continual basis
- Assist in the management and maintenance of annual client blanket NAFTA’s
- Provide service information and general rate quotations to prospective and existing customers
- Ensure all applicable fees are being coded to customers billing profiles.
- Manage third party billing relationships.
- Process and maintain annual customs continuous bond renewals and billings.
- Update and maintain Kewill client product databases with all applicable Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and Partner Government Agency (PGA) Coding
- Other tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 2 years of office experience.
- High school diploma with Associate Degree preferred.
- Customs brokerage experience preferred.
- Must have good organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have good communication and writing skills
- Must have a very strong attention to detail.
- Must be self-start who can work productively with minimal supervision
- Equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education programs available
- Willing to train the right individual for future growth
- Community involvement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Friendly work environment
Working Conditions and Other Working Requirements:
- Company paid for Criminal Background Check required
- May need to work some holidays and weekends