- Posted: May 27, 2022
Make An Impact:
Farnsworth Group employees have a direct and meaningful impact on the communities and environment in which we live and serve, from municipalities to Fortune 500 companies and the federal government. Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. Join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years!
Push your Career Forward:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Farnsworth Group. We know we are better when we improve, engage, and invest in our workforce. Farnsworth Group rewards talent and develops leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
A typical day of a Civil Engineer at Farnsworth Group:
- Support Municipal related project development
- Water distribution and sewer collection systems design
- Storm water management and collection system layout and design
- Collaborate with other Farnsworth Group disciplines and client consultants
- Communicate with clients regarding current and future projects
- Organize and perform projects from inception to completion
- Construction observation / resident engineering
- Environmental Assessments and Sampling
- Permit Review/Compliance
- Attend Council and/or Board Meetings
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Civil3D
Hybrid Work Program:
Farnsworth Group appreciates that the workplace environment is ever evolving and recognizes that flexibility and work-life balance are an important aspect in the careers and lives of our employees. Our Hybrid Work Program seeks to offer employees a flexible work arrangement which also contributing to the culture and success of the Company.
Featured benefits and perks include:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking 'Apply for this Position' below.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
ConstructionView all jobs at Farnsworth Group