Farnsworth Group is seeking a Mechanical Engineer in our Colorado Springs, CO office. In this role, you will provide mechanical design services applied primarily to HVAC, fire protection and plumbing systems for a wide variety of projects that could include retail, healthcare, commercial, laboratory, industrial and educational facilities.
• Responsible for planning, performing and coordinating detailed phases of design work on a cohesive team
• Presents ideas and performs design reviews with clients
• Supports/assists development of project proposals and design schedules
• Develops project scope and budget estimates for mechanical discipline work
• Mentors junior engineers and drafting teammates
Specific Requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• 5-12 years of consulting experience with Building Mechanical Systems
• Registered Professional Engineer License strongly preferred
• Design experience relative to medium/large commercial and institutional HVAC systems, including hydronic heating and cooling applications
• Familiarity with Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Carrier HAP/Trace 700, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Diversified project type experience preferred
• Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off benefits and flexibility in work schedule
• A healthy work environment with people that enjoy working together
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.